Here are the delivery methods available on the site:
• Colissimo: This delivery method guarantees the presentation of your package within 48 hours for the sum of 6.90 euros, in mainland France and Monaco only, from shipping thanks to the post and the Colissimo service (excluding time of control and preparation of the order). Deliveries are made from Monday to Saturday morning, except public holidays. The package is taken care of by La Poste and given to the delivery address indicated by the Customer. In the absence of the customer during delivery and if the packages of the package allow, the factor will leave the package in the mailbox. Otherwise, a passing notice will indicate to the customer where to withdraw the package from the nearby post office for 15 days.
• Relay point: This delivery method offers you to be delivered in one of the relay points in mainland France, Belgium, Spain. The costs of preparation and delivery in relay point are 4.90 euros. The average delivery time in relay point is 5 working days. You will be informed by email from the arrival of your relay package; You have a period of 10 working days from the date of sending the email to withdraw your order, upon presentation of an identity document in force. At the end of the deadline, the package will be considered abandoned and will no longer be subject to any complaints. The www.tartine-et-chocolat.com site will reimburse the customer from the amount of the products ordered on the basis of the billed price, excluding delivery costs.
• Chronopost: This delivery method guarantees the shipment of the package within 48 hours for the sum of 9.90 euros, in mainland France and in Monaco only, from shipping thanks to the Chronopost service (excluding treatment and Preparation of the command). Deliveries are made from Monday to Saturday, except holidays. The package is supported by TNT and given to the delivery address indicated at the order. Package monitoring is carried out on the site www.tnt.fr/suivi with the number of the transport voucher of your package. In the event of absence during delivery, an SMS will be sent to you, indicating you where to withdraw your package in the Package Relay or the closest Chronopost agency within 10 days. In the event of non -withdrawal within the time limits by the carrier, the products will be returned to the sender. The www.tartine-et-chocolat.com site will reimburse the customer from the amount of the products ordered on the basis of the billed price, excluding delivery costs.
• Colissimo International: This delivery method is reserved for European countries and allows you to present your package between 3 to 8 working days from 6.90 euros. Delivery is only made from Monday to Friday except holidays. The package will be given against signature. In the event of absence during delivery, a passing notice with the contact details of the carrier will be filed to agree with a new presentation.
• UPS: This delivery method (express delivery) is reserved for the shipment of packages to European countries with the exception of Cyprus from 12.90 euros. It allows the customer the presentation of his package within 48 hours.
• DHL: This delivery method is reserved for the shipment of packages to the United States. It allows you to present your package between 3 and 5 working days from 15.90 euros. Orders above € 670 are subject to taxes and customs fees which are the responsibility of the customer/recipient.
• In store: this delivery method allows you to be delivered free of charge in mainland France in one of our participating shops. Once your package has been receiving your package, a person in our store will contact you by phone or email to inform you of the availability of your order. You will have two weeks to collect your order. After this period, your order will be returned to us and the reimbursement of this will be made upon receipt in our warehouse.