Which delivery methods are available?
Tartine et Chocolat offers you a number of different delivery methods:
• Colissimo : This delivery method guarantees delivery in mainland France and Monaco only, within 48 hours from shipping at a cost of €6.90, via the Post Office and Colissimo (excluding order processing and preparation time). Parcels are delivered from Monday to Saturday morning, excluding public holidays. The parcel is processed by the Post Office and delivered to the delivery address provided by the Customer. If the Customer is not present at the time of delivery and if possible, depending on the dimensions of the parcel, the parcel will be posted through the Customer’s door. If this is not possible, a card will be left, telling the Customer to collect the parcel from the nearest Post Office within 15 days.
• Collection point : This delivery method covers 9,000 collection points in the Mondial Relay network in mainland France and Belgium. By selecting the collection point delivery method, the Customer declares that he/she has read and agreed to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale of Mondial Relay, without reservations. Collection point delivery costs €4.90. The average delivery time to a collection point is 5 working days. The Customer is informed by email of the arrival of his/her parcel at the collection point; he/she has 10 working days from the date on which the email is sent to collect his/her order, on presentation of valid and current ID. After this period, the parcel will be considered to have been abandoned and can no longer be the subject of any claim by the Customer. The website www.tartine-et-chocolat.com will refund the Customer for the products ordered on the basis of the invoiced price, excluding delivery costs.
• Colissimo international : This delivery method is available in the following European countries: Germany, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Italy, the United Kingdom, Austria, Hungary, Portugal, Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Lithuania, Latvia, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia and Sweden. With this delivery method, which costs from €6.90, the Customer will receive his/her parcel within 3 to 8 working days. Parcels are delivered from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. The parcel will require a signature on delivery. If the Customer is not present at the time of delivery, a card with the carrier’s contact details will be left to organise a new delivery.
• TNT Express : This delivery method guarantees delivery in mainland France and Monaco only, within 48 hours of shipping at a cost of €9.90, via TNT (excluding order processing and preparation time). Parcels are delivered from Monday to Saturday, excluding public holidays. The parcel is handled by TNT and delivered to the delivery address provided for the order. The parcel can be tracked on the website www.tnt.fr/suivi with the tracking number of your parcel.
If the Customer is not present at the time of delivery, an SMS is sent to him/her, stating where he/she can collect his/her parcel from the nearest Relais Colis or TNT agency within 10 days. In the event that the Customer fails to collect the parcel within the period specified by the carrier, the products will be returned to the company TC RETAIL which reserves the right to refund the price of the products, with the shipping costs remaining the Customer’s responsibility.
• UPS : This delivery method is available in the European countries and this delivery method, which costs from €12.90, the Customer will receive his/her parcel within 48 hours of shipping.
• DHL : This method of delivery is reserved for shipping to the United States. It allows the customer to present his parcel between 3 and 5 working days from 15.90 euros.
Orders over 670€ are subject to taxes and customs duties which are to be paid by the customer/consignee
• In store : This is a free delivery method available in mainland France to one of Tartine et Chocolat’s participating stores.
In addition, the company TC RETAIL informs its customers that these delivery times do not include Sundays or public holidays. In the case of an order containing one or more products which are not available and one or more which are, TC RETAIL ships only those products which are available and cancels and issues a refund for those which are unavailable. The sales department will then contact the customer as soon as possible.
How much are delivery costs?
Tartine et Chocolat’s delivery costs depend on your order and on the chosen delivery method. For a delivery in France from 4,90€.
For international deliveries, the transport costs from 6,90€.
You get free delivery from €150 of purchase (except furniture).
How can I track my delivery?
You will receive an e-mail from Customer Service to tell you that your package has been shipped. In that e-mail, you will get a tracking number to track the progress of your package on your transporter’s website.
How can I contact Customer Service?
Customer Service is at your disposal for any further information, Monday to Friday, from 9.00 am to 7.00 pm, Saturday from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm, excluding public holidays. You can contact them via e-mail at email@example.com, or by phone on + 33 (0) 1 81 69 57 24 (standard rate call).