Which delivery methods are available?
Tartine et Chocolat offers you a number of different delivery methods:
- Mondial Relay: A network of over 3800 relay points throughout metropolitan France, providing a safe, simple and practical solution a stone’s throw from your door. The average delivery time with the relay method is five working days.
- Colissimo Access: Your parcel will be delivered by post, right to your door. The transporter estimates a delivery time of two working days in metropolitan France.
- Colissimo International: get your Tartine et Chocolat order (signed-for delivery) in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
The transporter estimates a delivery time of 3-8 working days.
The delivery times given above are those generally observed. If the delivery is delayed by more than 7 days from the date indicated on this site for the mode of transport chosen when the order was placed, except cases of force majeure, the customer may cancel the order and request a refund. Money will be reimbursed within 30 days.
In addition, the company Digital Stores informs its customers that these delivery times do not include Sundays or public holidays. In the case of an order containing one or more products which are not available and one or more which are, Digital Stores ships only those products which are available and cancels and issues a refund for those which are unavailable. The sales department will then contact the customer as soon as possible.
How much are delivery costs?
Tartine et Chocolat’s delivery costs depend on your order and on the chosen delivery method. For a delivery in France:
- With Mondial Relay, the transport costs are €3.90
- If you opt for Colissimo Access, the transport costs will be €5.90
- Delivery fees with TNT Express cost €9.90
You get free delivery from €150 of purchase (except furniture), in metropolitan France only with Colissimo Access and Mondial Relay.
For international deliveries, the transport costs are:
- €6.90 for Belgium, Hungary, Luxembourg and the Netherlands
- €9.90 for Austria, the Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, the United Kingdom and the Czech Republic
- €12.90 for Bulgaria, Estonia, Greece, Latvia and Lithuania
How can I track my delivery?
You will receive an e-mail from Customer Service to tell you that your package has been shipped. In that e-mail, you will get a tracking number to track the progress of your package on your transporter’s website.
How can I contact Customer Service?
Customer Service is at your disposal for any further information, Monday to Friday, from 9.00 am to 7.00 pm, Saturday from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm, excluding public holidays. You can contact them via e-mail at email@example.com, or by phone on + 33 (0) 1 81 69 57 24 (standard rate call).