What is the delivery method offered?
Tartine et Chocolat offers you different delivery methods (the time limits indicated do not include the preparation time):
• Colissimo : This mode of transport guarantees the delivery of your package between 3 and 5 days for the sum of 6.90 euros, in mainland France and Monaco only, from shipment thanks to the post and the Colissimo service (excluding time of control and preparation of the command). Deliveries are made from Monday to Saturday morning, except holidays. The package is supported by the Post Office and given to the delivery address indicated by the Customer. In the absence of the customer during delivery and if the packages of the package allow it, the factor will leave the package in the mailbox. Otherwise, a passing notice will indicate to the customer where to withdraw the package from the nearby post office for 15 days.
• Relay point : This delivery method offers you to be delivered in one of the relay points in France and in certain European countries. The costs of preparation and delivery in relay point are 4.90 euros. The average delivery time in relay point is 5 to 6 working days. You will be informed by email of the arrival of your relay package; You have a period of 7 working days from the date of sending the email to collect your order, upon presentation of an identity document in force. At the end of the deadline, the package will be considered abandoned and will no longer be subject to any complaints. The www.tartine-et-chocolat.com site will reimburse the customer from the amount of the products ordered on the basis of the billed price, excluding delivery costs.
• Chronopost : This mode of transport guarantees the delivery of the package within 48 to 72 hours for the sum of 9.90 euros, in mainland France and in Monaco only, from shipment thanks to the Chronopost service (excluding processing time and preparation of the command). Deliveries are made from Monday to Saturday, except holidays. The package is supported by Chronopost and given to the delivery address indicated to the order. Package monitoring is carried out on the site www.chronopost.fr/suivi with the number of the transport voucher of your package. In the event of absence during delivery, an SMS will be sent to you, indicating to you where to withdraw your package in the Package relay or the closest Chronopost agency within 10 days. In the event of a non -withdrawal within the deadlines imparted by the carrier, the products will be returned to the sender. The www.tartine-et-chocolat.com site will reimburse the customer from the amount of the products ordered on the basis of the billed price, excluding delivery costs.
• International Colissimo : This delivery method is reserved for European countries and allows you to present your package between 3 to 8 working days from 7.90 euros. Delivery is only made from Monday to Friday except holidays. The package will be given against signature. In the event of absence during delivery, a passing notice with the contact details of the carrier will be filed to agree with a new presentation.
Orders may be subject to any taxes and customs fees of the destination country and will be the responsibility of the customer.
• Ups : This delivery method (express delivery) is reserved for the shipment of packages to European countries with the exception of Cyprus from 12.90 euros. It allows the customer to present his package within 48 hours to 72 hours. Orders may be subject to any taxes and customs fees of the destination country and will be the responsibility of the customer.
• Dhl : This delivery method is reserved for the shipment of packages to the United States and the United Kingdom. It allows you to present your package between 3 and 5 working days from 15.90 euros. Orders may be subject to any taxes and customs fees of the destination country and will be the responsibility of the customer.
• In Shop : This delivery method makes it possible to be delivered free of charge in mainland France in one of the Shops participants under 3 to 5 working days.
In addition, the company TC Retail informs its customers that these delivery times do not include Sundays or public holidays. In the case of an order which would include one or more unavailable products as well as one or more available products, the company TC Retail only ships available products for the order and cancels and therefore reimbursement of unavailable products. The service will then contact as soon as possible with the customer.
What is the amount of delivery costs?
Delivery costs on Tartine et Chocolat depend on your order and the delivery method chosen. For delivery in mainland France the delivery costs are from € 4.90.
For delivery outside France, delivery costs are from € 6.90.
Your delivery is offered from € 200 purchase (excluding Furniture) in colissimo with discount without signature.
How to follow the course of my delivery?
You will receive an email from customer service to inform you of the shipment of your package. In this email, a follow -up number will be communicated to you so that you can follow the delivery state of your package on the site of your carrier.
How to contact customer service?
Customer service remains at your disposal for any additional information from Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., excluding holidays.
You can contact him by email at email@example.com, or by phone at + 33 (0) 1 81 69 57 24 (number not surcharged).