WHAT IS THE PROPOSED DELIVERY METHOD?
Tartine et Chocolat offers you different delivery methods (the indicated deadlines do not include the preparation time) :
• Colissimo : This delivery method guarantees the presentation of your package within 48 hours for the sum of 6.90 euros, in Metropolitan France and Monaco only, from the shipment thanks to the Post Office and the Colissimo service (excluding processing time and preparation of the order). Deliveries are made from Monday to Saturday morning, except public holidays. The parcel is taken care of by the Post Office and delivered to the delivery address indicated by the Customer. In case of absence of the Customer during the delivery and if the dimensions of the package allow it, the postman will leave the package in the mailbox. Otherwise, a notice of passage will indicate to the Customer where to pick up the package at the nearby post office for 15 days.
• Relay Point : This delivery method offers you to be delivered to one of the relay points in France and in some European countries. The preparation and delivery costs at the relay point are 4.90 euros. The average delivery time at a relay point is 5 working days. You will be informed by e-mail of the arrival of your package in relay; you have a period of 10 working days from the date of sending the e-mail to pick up your order, on presentation a valid identity document. At the expiration of the deadline, the package will be considered abandoned and can no longer be the subject of any claim. The site www.tartine-et-chocolat.com will reimburse the Customer for the amount of the products ordered on the basis of the invoiced price, excluding delivery costs.
• Chronopost : This delivery method guarantees the shipment of the package within 48 hours for the sum of 9.90 euros, in Metropolitan France and Monaco only, from the shipment thanks to the Chronopost service (excluding processing time and preparation of the order). Deliveries are made from Monday to Saturday, except public holidays. The parcel is taken care of by Chronopost and delivered to the delivery address indicated on the order. Parcel tracking is carried out on the site www.chronopost.fr/suivi with the number of the transport voucher of your package. In case of absence during delivery, an SMS will be sent to you, telling you where to pick up your package in the Parcel Relay or the nearest Chronopost agency within 10 days. In case of non-withdrawal within the deadlines set by the carrier, the products will be returned to the sender. The site www.tartine-et-chocolat.com will reimburse the Customer for the amount of the products ordered on the basis of the invoiced price, excluding delivery costs.
• Colissimo International : This delivery method is reserved for European countries and allows you to present your package between 3 to 8 working days from 6.90 euros. Delivery is only from Monday to Friday except public holidays. The package will be delivered against signature. In case of absence during delivery, a notice of passage with the contact details of the carrier will be deposited to agree on a new presentation.
Orders may be subject to any taxes and customs fees of the destination country and will be borne by the customer.
• UPS : This delivery method (express delivery) is reserved for the shipment of parcels to European countries with the exception of Cyprus from 12.90 euros. It allows the Customer to present his package within 48 hours. Orders may be subject to any taxes and customs fees of the destination country and will be borne by the customer.
• DHL : This delivery method is reserved for the shipment of parcels to the United States, Canada, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. It allows you to present your package between 3 and 5 working days from 12.90 euros. Orders may be subject to any taxes and customs fees of the destination country and will be borne by the customer.
• In Store : This delivery method allows to be delivered free of charge in Metropolitan France in one of the Stores participants within 3 to 5 working days.
In addition, the company TC RETAIL informs its Customers that these delivery times do not include Sundays or public holidays. In the case of an order that includes one or more unavailable products as well as one or more available products, the TC RETAIL company ships only the available products of the order and proceeds to the cancellation and therefore to the refund of the unavailable products. The service will then contact the Customer as soon as possible.
WHAT IS THE AMOUNT OF THE DELIVERY COSTS?
The delivery costs on Tartine et Chocolat depend on your order and the chosen delivery method. For a delivery in metropolitan France the delivery costs are from € 4.90.
For delivery outside France, the delivery costs are from € 6.90.
Your delivery is free from 150 € of purchase (excluding Furniture) by Colissimo with delivery without signature.
HOW DO I TRACK THE PROGRESS OF MY DELIVERY?
You will receive an email from Customer Service to inform you of the shipment of your package. In this email, a tracking number will be communicated to you so that you can follow the progress of your package on your carrier's website.
HOW DO I CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE?
The Customer Service remains at your disposal for any additional information from Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 18 p.m., excluding public holidays.
You can contact him by email at the address email@example.com , or by phone at + 33 (0) 1 81 69 57 24 ( number not surcharged).